Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Get Paid in Craft Supplies

USA Writers: Excellence Education Seeks Writers

Sometimes payment for writing services comes in other forms of payment. I do a lot of bartering. I wish this opportunity were available in Canada.

If you have a crafty idea for young children and live in the USA, Discount School Supply aka Excellence Education will give you a $50 Coupon to use on purchases of craft supplies.

Being from Canada, I can’t participate in this, but it you use the link in my banner below and happen to pick up a little something for your craft stash, I’ll get a little something for my efforts in bringing you this information. Please let me know if they publish your idea, and I’ll be sure to link to it or your post on your blog!

Good Luck!

Suzanne

Click here to go to the submission form at Discount school Supply. Good luck with your writing.Thanks for using my link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...